These are the service levels that clients can expect to receive from all lay legal advisers:
- Up-to-date, appropriate information and advice
- Response to all email/phone messages within 24 hour
- Work completed correctly within 7 days
Honesty and integrity*
- To be invoiced for the correct amount
- courtesy. respect, confidentiality always
- arriving at appointments or Courts in good time & prepared
- issues promptly processed, addressed & resolved
Where clients feel their lay adviser has not met these service levels and are not fully satisfied,please email Head Office by clicking the envelope. The subject of the mail will automatically be set to, 'Service Levels Complaint':
Head Office will acknowledge, process and address complaints within 21 days.
Our consultants are prohibited from accepting or instructing clients to pay them personally. All client payments are payable to the 'Family Law Clinic' only.
If one of our consultants asks you to pay them personally or does not immediately provide you with one of our standard Company Invoices in receipt of payment, you must report them immediately to Head Office.