1. You have agreed to pay the full advertised price of a ticket, in a one-off payment or in three equal installments, in accordance with the dates published.
2. Once any part or the full cost of a ticket is purchased, refunds will not be available. No partial or full refunds are offered nor will refunds be available, other than if the event is cancelled by the event promoter (Family Law Clinic Ltd). However, once you have paid all installments, you may transfer your ticket to a friend, colleague or family member, and you agree to notify the event promoter of this, in advance, in writing. To participate in the Seminar, the full purchase price of the ticket must be paid on or before the dates published.
3. Tickets and venue details will only be supplied by the event promoter. No third party has permission to sell tickets on behalf of the event promoter, nor to promote, market, sell or publish offers, other than with the written consent of the event promoter.
4. Tickets purchased by Parties/Groups of 4 or more participants, will be entitled to one additional ticket, free of charge.
5. Details of purchasers of tickets will never be shared with third parties.
6. Proof of identity and their Tickets must be shown on Registration.
7. You give your permission to the Payment Centre to process your payment(s) for the sole purpose of payment of your ticket(s) for this Seminar, only, and for no other purpose.